“COMPANY” means the business and trading name chaosWEBS.co.uk
“SERVICES” means any website service such as but not limited to; domain name registration, domain hosting, and website content management, SEO submission) provided by the Company, at any location and at anytime.
“SERVICE AGREEMENT” means any performed Service by the Company subject to a services agreement or contract that is/are booked by the Client whether they have been performed or not.
“PRODUCTS” means any item for resale by the Company such as, but not limited to, domain name registration, domain hosting, domain installation, website setup, configuration and management, website content creation and management, social media management.
“CLIENT” means the individual person(s) or company or business buying the Services or Products
We understand that the need to cancel our Services can arise for many reasons and often at the last minute. However, we are likely to have sustained financial loss in such an event with the refusal of additional client Services or bookings as a result of removing of the dates from our booking or Services calendar and therefore the following terms regarding cancellation apply to all our Services: –
- In the event of cancellation of a Service within 48 hours before execution of said Service, in whole or part, by the Client then the Company reserves the right to make a cancellation/termination charge of up to 50% of total agreed services charge minus any deposit paid.
- Cancellation of a Service prior to 48 hours before execution of said Service, in whole or part, will result in a charge being made for material costs already incurred, such as but not limited to, consultancy, production and planning costs, staff costs and extra or third-party resource, software purchases or subscriptions, equipment hire.
- Cancellation of a Service when the production or Service has commenced, may result in up to 100% of the total agreed Service charge being made.
- The Company reserve the right to cancel or terminate a Service if the Client becomes insolvent or subject to bankruptcy proceedings or the reputation of the Company and anyone connected with the Company could be damaged.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, change and alter or postpone a Service if at any time the provision of the Service will result in the Company having to commit an illegal activity or an unacceptable risk to people, property or equipment without notice or liability to the Client.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel and/or reject a Client’s Service booking for whatever reason and at any time with the limit of Client compensation or remedy to that of the fees already paid by the Client. We will always provide you with suitable and appropriate, where humanly possible, notice should such a situation arise.